Friday, September 07, 2007

the holidays are almost over
i feel like going
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE!
i haven't done all i need to do before school reopens"



could time stop for me?



I don't think so
I guess i just hafta deal with that


but one week of studying has turned out to be one of the biggest blessings on my life
okay, considering that blessings to me happen on a daily basis
that was kinda like a non-statement

but seriously
I thank God for holidays.
cause it gives me TIME
T.I.M.E
something, i could live without
or maybe not
my mind is still waking up so i guess i'll be contradicting my self a bit
but actually, this holiday reminds me of how life's gonna be like after cedar
DULL.



okay, with the occasional bright sparks:D




but.
NOT COLOURFUL ENOUGH!!!!!!




it's funny how you only start to miss something that you lose
i miss my childhood
i miss not knowing what studies was all about
i miss chocolate( even though i only ate it last week)
i miss my late grandpa
i miss my sick grandpa's healthy state
i miss having not a care in the world
i miss the happy-go-lucky eunice




but it's time to look forward i guess
gotta keep moving
cause if you stop, regrets start taking control
and they'll make you the worst person EVER


my life is filled with regrets
cause i'm too impulsive
i do lotsa stuff before thinking carefully
rashness is something i could seriously do without.



gotta keep moving on
let HIM take control
cause i'm not worthy
i mess up
even though others don't see it
i do

No comments: