Sunday, February 17, 2008

i had a very happy happy birthday!thanks to all the people who made my day so special, esp my darling beautiful mother:) who prepared sharks fin soup, and all my favourite dishes!the day was esp pleasant since i didn't have to go to school early:) was pleasantlysurprised by the ALTOFAN! haha, no more HOT ava choir sessions! hahaha! love ya, xuemin and sixuan:D.
then those at the choir store sang me a birthday song while i smiled and looked around blankly:) hahaha.
then yunjie gave me a gorgeous FLOWER, that will last and last:) cause it's FURRY!hahahaha
thank you to all those who sent me msg. really sorry, i didn;t reply you guys. but if i did, i would have bursted my sms limit!
jun,char,angela,bel,untip,jiemin,wayeshyang,netteyeo,netteng,rachtan
matthew,eugene:)
i hope ididn't miss anyone out.
and thank you man u for giving me the biggest present by LOSING TO MAN CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muahahhahahah
my alto-fan! alto, auto, geddit??
adeline and charis' present! CHOCOLATES, YUM!
haha. the back of alicia's card. she claims to be the 1st one to sing a birthday song:) ah nia was the 2nd, haah!
Jaime's present:)
Nj choir vday present. can you believe it? i'm a 3 of hearts:( so small...hahaha!
Alicia's beautiful card
eunice2's cute bouncy thing:)

No comments: