Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oscillate, Obsolete, Oxymoron

WHEE! PW is almost over. I can almost FEEL the freedom man!
you should have seen our group's faces when we realised on friday that:
WE DON'T HAVE TO GO TO YUNJIE'S HOUSE ANYMORE!
not that her house isn't nice,
but it does bring along with it a HEAP of reminders on how we have to RUSH to do PW.

Somehow, our brilliant, usually cheapskate school decides that we all need an excursion to OCS.
actually, it does sound like something that they would do.
I'll bet the whole thing was FOC lah:/
So, our class of TWENTY girls and 1 STONE, 1 HIMBO, 1 erm DEREK ( sorry, couldn't think of how to classify him) went to a place where i doubt any of us will ever end up.
but. it was fun, no doubt!
ESPECIALLY THE FOOD!
i TOTALLY didn't expect that army food could taste this good.
so i guess either all the horror stories are like way off tangent,
or they just took out the best side of their lives to show off to us...
the whole thing just scremed: PROPAGANDA!

but. if it fills my stomach, propaganda or not, i'm ready to embrace it!
the look that sonia gave me was simply CLASSIC.
it was the " oh-my-i-could-eat-here-forever" kind of loook
which reminds me. basically, my class, the hungry ghouls of NJC
FORGOT TO BRING SUFFICIENT FOOD!
and that, was ALL we could talk about during the ENTIRE trip!
It was like:' eh, i'm hungry leh' 'oops, my stomach just growled' 'my stomach very empty leh'
THE WHOLE TIME.

reminder to class: next time we go on an excursion, BRING ENOUGH FOOD!


temporary brain block! due to over-doing OP rehearsals(:

No comments: