Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am a self-confessed tech-noob. hence i have no idea what will make my words look bigger and more spaced out(:
I really really hope this looks better...
but then again, it may not! hahaha(:

the first week of school has gone by so quickly! and i'm already so busy!
i'll prob have no problem keeping to the one post fortnightly promise.
there's simply no time! so many things and people demand my time and attention. sometimes i just feel so cornered...but that kind of feeling is quite nice. it's better than feeling restless, anyway(:

thank God that this year i have nice teachers! mostly...hahaha
we have a really really nice CT, whos almost on par with NANA(:their enthusiasm is simply infectious. my lessons are filled with serious copying and even more serious laughing.

i shall do a step-by-step guide for laughing:
#1: find something funny (for sonia it's the GL, for yj and me, it's HER(:
#2: take in a deep breath. but not too deep!
#3: expel the air in short, cut up breaths. like.. HA!!!HA!!!HA!!!
#4: double into uncontrollable laughter(:
#5: Repeat step 1 again. or, you could choose the very same item!

happy laughing!



sorry. eunice is high random and lame(:


but seriously, I have been STUDYING!

No comments: