Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm feeling blessed today(:
had a lovely lovely bbq.
really appreciated all the people who gave up their V day to spend time with me on my B day(:

let me acknowledge all those people who contributed 5cents each to Singapore's floundering economy! via Singtel/starhub/M1:Allicia.wanyun.kellyn.diana.wensong.angela.charlotte.Zhiwei.Jade.Mengqiao. .yunjie.Sylvia.Untip.yipei.lynetteng.godpa.annabel.suenli.michael.jasmine.shamini.jaime.matthew. steph.xuemin.adeline.jun.dianfeng.sonia.cherylchu.eugene(xiaodi).rachtan.tiffany.yichan(:

oh(: and wayeshyang who sent it even earlier(: like one day earlier!

it's from like back to front. therefore yichan my beloved primary school bestie has the honour of being the FIRST! heh. at 11.53 of the 13th of FEB(:

and those who actually came for my BBQ(:

nette,pat,yang,QX,dionne,suenli,ness,nana,wenxin,debbie,jun,kenneth,allicia,nicolette,sonia, clarissa,eviltwin,cherylang,dianfeng,michael, cherylchu....
godparents and family. my family!

i shall continue TMR! with pictures:D

No comments: