Thursday, September 24, 2009

prelims over. finally...
the torture doesn't end here though, the thought of having to face another month or tw0 of INTENSE studying before it all accumulates on the THIRD of DECEMBER is enough to make me depressed:(








shucks. i just want to take a break.
a break that goes on and on and on, and never ever stop....
















perhaps i'm in such a pensive mood cos i'm mourning the death of my mp3 player. so here's a eulogy to 'it':
'you' may not have been the best MP3 in the market, or the most attractive. neither were you the most capable or efficient one (BTW, it's creative so don't buy it!). we had our ups and downs, like when you died on me, only to be revived a few times, and promptly died soundly again. and the crack that you sprung in your face, may be evidence of either my very bad handling skills, or creative's lousy manufacturing, thats your perspective
but all said, you've served me well for 2 years.
goodbye:D

No comments: