Friday, September 23, 2005

lalala

Nervous thotsare overwelming now
aaarghhh!!!
thinks i'm gonna freak out
tmr is the 1st open Sundayi'm doing...
and i noe for a fact that there are pple who hate me
why can't they be tolerant?
why can't they accept everybody?
just coz i'm different.
guess that's coz i dun noe them that well
i'm like the most misunderstood person in the entire universe
pple think i'm lame.funny.crappy
can't be seroius type
but u noe what?
they're wrong.wroNG. WRONG>
my basic personality
is a serious one.
church friends would know that
but i also like to talk...
i'm also very "versatile"
to quote my primary school teacher
that means flexible
i guess i'm just a good actress
i cover up my real feelings.
that's why i seldom cry.
i don't miss pple badly.
if u would ask me to leave angora
for another church.
i would do it
without any hesitation
i find it difficult to say:' i miss you"
cos most of the time, i dun mean it
if i do
well. let's just say, no one has touched my heart that far yet
maybe except God
that's why i'm in LOVE with
HIm
(not any other human...YET)

No comments: