Thursday, September 01, 2005

Life's this way

You Raised me up so i can stand on mountains
You raised me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when i am on your shoulders,
you raised me up to more than i can be.
Isn't this song so controversial?
Sometimes pple say that they thank you SO much
and that you're SO great.
They don't mean it.
trust me
The next moment, all their gratitute is forgotten
and you're being taken for granted
Again
I think only one person stands with me during this tumultaneous periods.
God.
and don't roll your eyes
coz it's true and i'm not lying
no matter how many times someone lets you down
he'll always be there to stick thru it all
ain't that something?
But there's some more.
how do you treat him? don't you take him for granted as well?
Does he complain?
This doesn't mean that You have the right to stray
He's waiting.
waiting for you today.
So hear him yah? listen to his voice.
Before it's too late...

No comments: