Monday, July 10, 2006

hello.hello. I know I've been rather lazy and not updating this thing... but I have other things to do yah? like MOURNING THE LOSS OF MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yepp. i finally got it chopped. and when i say CHOPPED, i mean chopped... it's all gone! so freaking angry at the hairdresser man. who asked her to be pregnant and have mood swings, then insist on cutting my hair???!!!hmph. now I look like a cross between a hairy monkey and a nerd which is as you can expect, not very nice at all....
well, image doesn't matter, but i can't wear half the clothes in my cupboard cause it's all too feminine! help man. not that I was exactly feminine before but still...
I realize that I've got lots of regrets... and I'm trying to get rid of them... they were stupid things I did before... and I shouldn't have done them but they're done. I can't go back in time, and unless i know of someone who can, i won't regret whatever i have done. I may be sorry, but I certainly won't regret it.

okay... really gotta go
but one more thing... GOING TO SEE ACS(B) TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY..
crap la. relax i'm not seeing guys... i wanna see the swimming pool... haha
will blog abt youth sunday.................
in another million years. haha

No comments: