Thursday, June 22, 2006

hello.hello. I'm at school again. so that is equivalent to wasting my time, which is equivalent to BOREDOM actually, I'm having quite a lot of FUn crapping with shu ying... ( while the rest are hard at work...) guess what we found out? Rubbish is BENEFICIAL to human health! haha...this is the story... if you are not bored, then well, go find something else to do!
you see, rubbish comprises of dead matter... most of the time, unless when you throw cats down the chute... but that is besides the point. anyway, dead matter will decompose over time, whether the time is long or short doesn't actually matter.... cause when it decomposes, it becomes nutrients in the soil for Plants... and for the seeds in the soil... thus, more plants will grow and flourish... and with more plants, we have more sources of OXYGEN! yayness
So everybody, Let's go and throw more rubbish!

lame-ness.. that's a total bunch of crap man...
yepp...since I'm so bored, I guess I should just continue my thank-you-everybody thing
or maybe not... haiz

Just chatted with a friend yesterday who claims blogs are a waste of time...
to prove that they are not, I was trying to come up with some kind of argument which kinda failed... all my arguments about everything else was like passed( cause we moved on to diff topics) but I really dunno why Blogs are useful... It's a place to channel your unbriddled anger... and that's not very healthy... cause you may say things you regret...
but at the same time, you can keep in touch with everybody else, and find out whats wrong and whats right in their life... you feel more connected to the person after reading their blogs...
i sound like a detective in despair... or according to him " a smart aleck trying to act smart"
but hey.. I'm naturally smart okay? haha
hm... In life, I believe we should look at all things from different perspective... before making conclusions... logical, neutral views... not biased..
but there's always an absolute... when it comes to morals... that, we cannot compromise,.
Should I become a phycologist? Counselor? or take peoples advise and be an MP? haha
I think I won't make it as an Mp... I'm too nice X)) haha
well... pray people... that I will stick to my original convictions

I hate mondays... from today onwards there shall be no mondays... happy tuesday everyone...
-----------Garfield 2-----------------------

oops... random

No comments: