Friday, January 12, 2007

CLASS OF 2007!

I just LOVE being a sec4 man....
actually on a second thought. i hate it
ok. what on earth am I doing???
contradicting myself...
and answering myself


RIGHT


School is fine I guess... but that's only cause I didn't go today
for the concerned pple ( you'd better be)
I'm fine now

Last sunday's message by u. yau seng
was just the thing i needed to wake me up
from my spiritual sleep. i mean
I know some people thought that he went overboard...
but i feel that that's exactly what angora needs to wake us up.
basically, feel-good messages will not help us grow.
when we get upset with what the speaker is saying...
I guess that's cause it kinda refers to us...
and we must wake up

I don't wanna fail the 4 tests...
so I've decided to get my life in order and establish a closer walk with God


sec4 life has been on reminder after the next that this is an impt year for us
BUT i still feel like slacking
maybe that's why i'm sitting RIGHT IN THE FRONT
and surrounded by guai people..
haha okay so sweeleng and yanling aren't exactly guai...
but weiting is
hm
that's not offensive is it?

haha
heard this joke.

Lady ashton: Mr churchill, I think you're drunk!
Churchill: and I think you are Ugly. the only difference is that while my problem will pass in the morning, you will still be UGLY!


sorry. i know it's lame
but Rw is EVEN LAMER
just ask her about her three jokes la

can't wait for sunday.
hope to hear God's voice in the desert
till then then...


No comments: