Friday, March 09, 2007

IT"S THE END OF TERM!!!!!!!!!!
ifeel so accomplished. i know i've worked hard and i know that i've given this term my all.
so whoever disagrees can just talk to my hand. I DON"T CARE.
ithink that i'm maturing. gotta learn that even if things don't go the way i'dprefer themto go, i just better shut up and accept it...
gonna miss cedar a lot alot alot. even if i complain about my school, it's like this permanent GOOD memory that stays forever. it's the people that make up the memory and it's the people i will never forget. NEVER EVER.
life has been a smooth journey in cedar cause we're pretty NICE people. generally very accepting.
even if we hate you, we 'll try our best to accept you the way you are.
cedarians are LOUD, FUN, SOCIABLE people. and if in JC( whatever jc i go to) people think i'm AA, I DON"T GIVE A DAMN! cause i'm like that and if you don't like it TOO BAD. it's NOT MY PROBLEM.
i will be a TRUE CEDARIAN. i will let the legend of cedar LIVE IN ME....
okok that was so patriotic...
BUT. i really hope iwon't change.
I WON"T CHANGE!

No comments: