Friday, April 20, 2007

GO ROSE GO ROSE GO ROSE!
EXPLODE! IGNITE!ROSE HOUSE IS DYNAMITE!
must say MORE times now... cause just now i didn't really cheer...
ok, maybe i did.
oh WELL.
4by 100 was OKAY. as in OKAY OKAY.not good, not bad
but everyone ran their BEST.
i think
dionne darling, THANKS for the Honey lemon water! LOVE YA!
erm.. i thought i was suppose to get mamee??:)
SWEELENG! you're more GREEDY than me.
please la. you ate like 2 bananas, 6 plus cups of MILO and a SANDWICH!
todays lunch was fun. didn't know pat had an UNGLAM side of her.
want to post pictures
BUT the mother has HIDDEN the camera.
:P
WE HAVE JOY ,WE HAVE FUN, WE HAVE HAPPINESS IN THE SUN>>>
ok. RUBBISHNESS
rach, i seriously think that your com got PROB! i can read my blog dear.
but, CHEER UP! things don't always turn out the way you want it to be. but know that GOD holds your future, he will be with you come what may. AND I WILL TOO!
okay.
why am i using this PRECIOUS space to reply people?
.......................................................................................................................................................................






Syf approaches. i kinda care...
and you care a lot too.
too much, i guess.
have you FORGOTTEN about us?
have you FORGOTTEN that you're not them anymore?
i don't know. i'll wait till after syf. then i'll see your true colours.
people have diff interprtations about your sudden change.
but i'm gonna give you a fair chance
after syf.
see what happens
gonna run some 10 k race on sunday. don't know what posessed me to agree to my dad's request
i think i had a moment of insanity.
but then, it was too late.
I"LL COMPLETE IT.
I MUST I CAN I WILL
crap.
just thinking about it makes me TIRED.
just thinking about running ,makes me SICK
just thinking about thinking..........................
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sorry. fell asleep for a moment
i think my thoughts are all over the place.
scattered
i think i'm not in a posting mood.
cause i'm thinking
I NEED TO STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok.
actually i'm not.
my brain has TWO halves
the good half and the naughty half
and it has a fraction of a half brain that's the BAD half
told you i didn't know what i was saying
you know, the tug of war's a tie now
nobody is winning.
and then again, it may be because my brain is sleeping.



or worse still, dead.










i need to be shot

No comments: