Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hey. eunice the mugger finally appears.
closet mugger
sometimes, i SO hate myself.

haha listen to 2 rubbish poems i came up with
rose cheer: ROSE ROASTING CHICKEN
ROSE ROASTING PORK
ROSE ROASTING ALL OF YOU
IN A GREAT BIG POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claps hands feverishly*
haha. if you hear that on sports day, it's all thanks to me and yanling
wahahaha
that reminds me. i'm gonna die SO BAD
but i'll stick through it all the way
cause eunice is NOT A QUITTER!
I WON"T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh yeah! CHHEEERRR UP RACHEL TAN!
here's the poem we wrote.
it's called LE MOSQUITO


there once was a mosquito
who lived in a big black hole
he fell off a tall tall pole
and injured his little left toe

OH THE PAIN OH THE SHAME
OH THE BLAME OF THE DAME
and he slipped out of shock
into my, holey sock

there he struggled, until i fumbled
and flew out towards the light
IT was so blue so blue so blue.........................
and ZAP!!!!!!!!!!!! he died!
hahaha
love myself
think i've got a fever:)

No comments: