Thursday, August 16, 2007

this shall be my last post in a long long time
I hope:)
I don't need if i can keep away, though
i think i should
all i need is to imagine a few teachers heads reminding me to work
and i'll flee in terror from the computer

hm. my mum's got a new blog and I'm rather irritated at blogger
cause i can't help her change the template
it's strange, it is. the new blogger i mean.
she came up witht the URL and it's shockingly cool
www.wherethebuckends.blogspot.com
she wanted to add in a "as if"
then i told her that there was no point in making your WHOLE point clear on a URL
yeah

Philip Yancey's : the Jesus I never Knew. is a good read
no, it's a must- read
cause it totally changed my perspective
it made me feel quite sad too that i had been living a life not in accordance to God's word
i admit i'm not as loving as i ought to be
but i shall try
I'll show love,
just like what GOd has done for me
and i desperately feel the urge to share his love
man,
i only hope this is not a passing phase
this is what i want to do for the rest of my life
and i finally understood what studying for God's glory meant

No comments: