Thursday, August 02, 2007

Why does it only feel like a month?
i mean, it's AUGUST already, and i still have the impression that it's JANUARY for goodness sake.
it's like I fell asleep one day in Jan, and the next thing i know, I'm waking up in AUGUST.
that's like 6 months of sleep. only it isn't. and all i can say is that i've probably wasted all this time. which is a pity, cause it means i have to do some serious catching up here.
Now I know what it means by time flies, i just hope I'll run faster than it can fly. that way, i won't lag behind
I know this is a tad redundant to mention, but the EXAMS are arriving. they're like some kind of univited guest that has decided to plonk itself on my doorstep.
enough said.
contrary to what a lot of people think, i don't live for food. seriously.
i think that if i did, i'd be a really sad person, and my body would show it's sadness too.
i mean, i may talk about food a lot, but i guess it's a way to break the ice you know? like, askin about the weather? except i won't do that. that's WAY too cliche.
maybe when i'm more comfortable i'll talk deeper stuff. the stuff i think in my head. i can't be thinking frivolous funny stuff all the time you know? i do think quite a bit. but i don't think anyone's ready to absorb a full force of eunice thoughts. they'd be too had to swallow, know what i mean? SO in the meantime, i'll just talk about food, and make people laugh.that's the way life is, I guess.
I'm not criticising anybody, if you know what I mean, come on. everybody wears masks, it's only a mattter of who wears it better.
I think i'm tired of this skin. my eyes start to blur whenever i open my blog on the browser. it'slike the distinction between black and white has started to blur.
Here it comes, the news of the century : EUNICE IS ORGANISED! be shocked. but yes indeed i have re-organised ALL my work which is shocking considering that i haven't done ANYTHING like that, well, since my mum packed my stuff for me when i was in primary one. I applaud myself for this( cause i don't think many others will, after all they have their own applauding to do), and suddenly I understand what is meant by a cleaner table follows by a clearer mind.
actually, i was wondering. maybe it would be rather cool to design my own skin, and fill it with pictures of amaths, amaths and more amaths. but seriously? amaths can be addictive. especially if you kow how to do the sums. i feel accomplished. usually.
Amaths in 4S is like this prolonged battle. we're constantly on the warpath. those of you who are donning army fatigues like me will understand 100% what i'm talking about. and you know who the enemy is. for her sake, i shan't put her name here. but she helps in a way. i've never devoted THIS much time to amaths before you know? strange.
I feel for the south korean hostages. it's rare for me to, but I do. it's like, i understand perfectly well how it feels for them and their families. they are definitely going through a trying period, but i believe GOd has a purpose. even if right now, the wholeworld is asking why GOd would allowsuch a thing to happen, especially since they were his children,and they were going in his love.But i know that GOD works for the good of everyone who loves him. and that in all situations, i will trust in him. It's sad, but i understand the tightness of the situation. the terrorists don' t want to back down, caus they will lose face. The afgan govt can't back down otherwise they'll be encouraging kidnapping in exchange for prisoners. and the south korean govt can't do anything to aggravate the situation. BUT we, as GOd's children are the only ones who can do ANYTHING,and we MUST do what we can do. we have the power of prayer. let's weld it effectively.

There's no such thing as a long piece of work, except the one you never dare to start-------charles baudelaire-------
come on, eunice. you're motivated, remember? no, actually i don't.

No comments: