Sunday, December 09, 2007

prom photos, i know i know. BUT it's so lehceh la;)
haha, 6J chalet was fun. yeah just fun.
was SO tired thanks to the few people who conned me into going:)
But the cake smashing and the flour spraying was hilarious.
thanks to the guys who have absolutely no sense of comic timing.
yeah, and yours truly went to wash her hair in the grimy toilet, when i could just dust the flour off with toilet paper:(
regret it totally man.
haha, guys will be guys. after 4 years of being in an all girls school,
I've forgotten how immature they can be.
though they try to act grown up and all>)
oh, and thanks to Yichan, Jimmy, and Waye Shyang for teaching this blur queen how to play Bridge...
It's either that their teaching is brilliant, or my learning ability is superb:)
haha, i think i roughly get the crux of the game.
haha, and jimmy, i totally agree that the drunkards spoiled the evening.
they weren't even supposed to be there!
though it's a good thing they stayed far far away from us


youth camp was the most meaningful i've attended in years.
I feel that God's showing me the many areas in my life which i fall short of his standard
and it hurts la, i'll be honest
who likes to be shown their mistakes? it's not a nice feeling.
but i think its necessary.
the last night walk has inspired me to resume my jogging programme
actually, the whole camp has been rather timely. I'm talking about the programme
i guess the people were OKAY, but there were a lot of holes la.
i don't think i want to say more.
once you've heard someone bitch about somebody else, it's tough to see that person through neutral eyes, which i think should be what i should do
i thiknk i offended people during the camp.
if i have i apolpogise,
i kinda blizzed through the camp, not really pausing to soak in the message.
It was only on the way back home, and at home that i spent the wholle day thinking.
it's quite bad.
i saw some of my pretty ugly behaviour, and also others la.
i guess i've gotta think before i speak or do anything.
hm.
this camp has also made me appreciate my relationship with my sister even more
cause whenJun and Debbie left, i felt so alone.
It was so diff to fit in with the rest, not to mention that Char was in one of her weird moods, such that i didn't know what she was thinking.
I've never felt so alone before.
Thank GoD I have a sister. otherwise my time would have been terrible.
i walked alone, okay, not completely alone, well God was there.
but alone in the human sense during the walk for a period of time.
At first i was pissed, cause my partner ps-ed me, and nobody was there
so i was moody la
then as I began to reflect, i began to believe that spending time alone with God has gotta be something i do FIRST, before I can learn to be with others. It's kinda like God demanded of my time.
So even though i don't fit in completely and I know I may never, I still believe that God loves me completely, and he knows whats best for me, although i may not like it at all.
and that is enough to bring me through.

No comments: