Tuesday, December 11, 2007


youth camp wet games, read: RAW EGGS

mosiac:) of cheryl

erm, thats frederick before they touched up

nicolette's REALLY looks like her

our master piece:) we slaved over it for 4days and 3nights


aargh. stupid blogger. the photos take ages to load, and I'm not a patient woman.so, the more embarassing photos (which i have, courtesy of my dad) will have to wait till i feel better.

I'm in mourning, don't ask me why.


on a second thought: ASK ME WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha
my poor gunners, my heart aches with you.
yeesh. thats grosss, but i don't blame them.
I know they will perform even better after this hard, but maybe well-deserved, knock on their heads.

Don't forget, it's just ONE lost. we still have an entire season.



so just you wait and see.

No comments: