Thursday, September 18, 2008

incoherant. illegible. irrational

i'm mugging.


well, i had better be!


promos are going to be O.V.E.R! whee!


faster faster over!


then off to play to my heart's content, before the start of the school year again next year.

the assumption is that i'll do well enough to be concerned about the next year of schooling.

the barrier to entry is the minimum passing requirements for each subject.


i have a monopoly of the study room in my house now. and so does yj.

so do a lot of other people.

what does this prove? a local monopoly does not equal to a global monopoly.

SHUCKS. my brain is bombarded and in an utter mess.


all the information is mind boggling.



wahaha. two days of 'holidays'
meant for studying lah

but i miss 17:) and our un-muggerish ways.

i just realised that half of the nicknames that i have in NJ are bestowed on me by yunjie and nana, my mum and my dad.

during PE i'm shu cai. cause nana shouts that whenever i'm stoning.and whenever i'm not.
I'm NO-HEAD to yj's STONE head and sonia's STINKhead
erm. once in a blue moon yj and sonia will call me nini. it's gross. utterly disgusting. actually, i forgot how that came about.
OH MAN. it was thomas who gave it to me during some GC discussion thing online.-.-
oh. and nana, my brilliant but retarded dad gave me the name: AMPLICILLIN TOH KANG JUN which is rather funny. but at least it's not as bad as my brother's name: plasmodium:)
haha

i love my wacky family! i think i ought to put up a family tree.
after promos.









GO GUNNERS!

couldn't resist that:)




incoherant. illegible. irrational.
this describes the state that eunice is in, PERFECTLY.

No comments: