Saturday, September 27, 2008

promos are over. seriously.
the sweet smell of freedom beckons me.
and all thats stopping me from playing incessantly is time.
and pw.

i have a pretty calm, serene feeling after promos.
it's totally unlike what i've felt in the past?
it's not the anxious, crap, i have no idea if i can do well kinda feeling...
but it's not cause i know i did really well
on the contrary, i have no idea how i did...
but this feeling of peace comes from knowing that god's in control of my results.
and if He's taking charge of it, i couldn't have asked for anything better.


after the bio paper, it was like everybody went totally crazy!
okay. my class version of crazy is to go to the amphi...
and stone:)
but we haven't done that for a long long time...

then we went for spa briefing.
which was an extremely restless period.
cos everyone was itching to go out.

then the pae people (not on purpose!)
went to ajisen ramen in PS together:)
and we stoned at the table for 2 hours.
it was quite funny how the waitresses kept giving us hints to leave...
cos we were there for like a really really long time.

friday we had the trial.
and boy, was it some trial.






oh. by the way, I just found out that I'M ATTACHED!
it's like this young man, had always been there in my life, just waiting for me to accept his undying love for me? and i kinda realised today, how wonderful his love is, and how much i love him too!
he's written me love letters, 66 in all compiled into one book! and i've memorised some parts of it, where he tells me how great his love for me is, and what he is like.
he's given me flowers, in all sorts of different shades and colours. in fact, every tree and plant that blossoms? yeah, those are his gifts to me.
I'm so excited, i can't wait to get to know him better. In fact, we talk to each other everyday!
i know he won't betray me, because integrity is the characteristic he exemplifies.
actually, i haven't exactly seen him before? but i know that he loves me to the point of death. he's willing to die for me. can you imagine that?


yes. i'm attached to JESUS! the most wonderful guy that can ever exist. and my life will be a service to him.

it's something i just realised from the conference i attended.
i don't just want to be pure, i want to be radiantly pure.
as i want to keep myself pure for my future husband,
i want to focus all my thoughts and all me efforts to pleasing HIM, my REAL husband.

and because i am a princess, the daughter of a King,
the question shouldn't be:" why can't I follow the way of the world?"
but" why SHOULD i follow the way of the world"

i'm willing to take the highway, cos i know he has the best plan in store for me. I know that what he wants for me, far surpasses my wildest imaginations.

No comments: