Friday, June 12, 2009

describe angora children's camp in one word: supercallifragilisticexpialidocious :D:D

HAHA. thats cos theres no one word to truely describe it.
First word that comes to mind is TIRING. but hot on it's heels comes fufilling and fun.
I wish i could note down all my thoughts and feelings now, but theres no telling when my brain will fizzle and die, after 5 days of constant 'ontheball-ness'.

i woke up at 1pm today-.-

the kids were simply adorable. my biological clock gave a little shudder of delight:D
starting from the ones that lived in the house that so graciously housed me, ruth noah leah were so entertaining. especially ruth. every single day as i turn up at their dinner table, she never failed to ask ' jiejie eunice eating with us again?'

crazy carousels fantastic ferris wheels colossal coasters roaring rockets

my 'favourite' 2 'kids': FREDERICK AND JIM. they're part of the music team, and they kept us in stitches. permanently(:


i think pictures will make more sense of my post. but they will have to wait till i have more time.

to God be the glory. I HAVE SURVIVED THE CAMP:D










get well soon(:

No comments: