Wednesday, June 17, 2009

still at sentosa bummming my ass off. simply becos sentosa is such a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrip-off, we decided that none of the attractions were worth leaving the cosy room for. so i stayed in the whole day..
apart from the time i went to the gym and tortured myself(:
oh, and the millions of dollars we spent in the arcade.

arcades are evil stuff(: it induces expenditure, which will cause the C to increase, AE to increase. AE curve shifts up, hence since singapore is nearing full employment, although emplouyment goes up by a little bit, general price level will go up by a lot...................

okay, thats my guilt speaking!

haha(:
i just deleted the 999 unread emails(: my inbox looks CLEAN now(: it has NINE unread mails only(:
okay, here are the only pictures that can be seen by the public eye...the rest too ugly to see(:




me and my buddy jun and children's camp! haha(: they have the rest of the photos!
me and elaine in the lift-.-
it would be a nice photo if not for the horrid exposure!

the world's flattest muffin! who says i can't bake??!!
it was made from the MUFFIN mix
but we had no muffin TINs
so we kinda put the mix into a CAKE tin
it turned out too flat-.-
but it tasted extremely good!

me...,with the sun in my eyes(:





me and elaine by the sand with MY NAME ON IT!


my big and beautiful name(:





i think this picture is beautiful(:
but then again, it's ME! haha
must hit the books. must hit the books. must hit the books
people say that if you say it 3 times it will come true.....







No comments: