Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CTs are over.
GOODBYE WORLD!
this is my farewell to life as i know it.
as of yesterday's yesterday, I have crawled back into my cave
after an exhilarating 1yearhalf in the sunlight:D


in simple language...EUnice is retiring(TEMPORARILY) from the social scene to hit the books
i am in trouble! i have to study extremely hard.
and with the grace of GOd, I WILL!
i will study hard, make my parents proud, bring glory to GOD.
and feel accomplished myself.
i must, i can and i will(:

i want so many things! must remind myself not to be obsessed about them(:
i want a nice sports windbreaker! cos right, i realised that hoodies are so NOT comfy in exam halls-.- since it takes such a long time to get them off and on.
and they only have TWO ways of wearing: off, and on-.-
i now prefer something with a ZIP:D
and my 2 windbreakers have LOST THEIR ZIPS-.-
another reason i can't wear the both of them: one is my grand-dad's, and one is the Cedar YELLOW BUMBLE BEE one:D


i want to earn my own money too(:
i want to drive a car! no more public transport! YAY!




shush eunice. your A levels are not even OVER yet.



bye bye world, going to study for prelims!

No comments: