Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eunice is Officially sick.
It says so on her MC: This person doesn't have to go to school for THREE days
I kid you not.

but being sick is no fun. esp as it's the annoying flu with no vaccine unlike the one thats of pig variety...
i'd give anything to stop my fluctuating temperature, and my random sporadic symptoms!

so basically, my temp can rise to 38.6 and plummet to 36.4 all in less than AN HOUR:/

and i can feel like throwing up so badly one moment, and then suddenly feeling so ravenous the next.
It doesn't help that i'm throwing up on an empty stomach of course.
and then i would sit down intending to do work. but all that comes out is GIBBERISH.
wheres GOD in this whole situation?

actually. whats worse is knowing that i have been taking my health for granted. perhaps that is his gentle and not so subtle reminder for me. that even if nothing else, i should be grateful for my health. and not just my health, cos he has blessed me in every way possible and just a little setback should not turn me pessimistic and morbid.


so i guess just as in everything, my being sick has a purpose too. i just need to accept it and spend time thinking about it

No comments: