Saturday, April 08, 2006

Days in the past... Days yet unseen... I lay them down before you oh Lord...
you may know... my great gran kinda just passsed away... real depressed...dunno what the future brings... gonna leave it to the lord. was quite close to her... real strong woman... courageous and stubborn... when she's gone... a part of me died. love my class mates. all so kind and understanding... ooh... rather random... ADVERTISEMENT: angora youth camp coming up. 30th may to 3rd June. pray for me... i'll need your prayers... pray for a change in A-maths teacher! want my old teacher back... cos i totally don't understand what this one is saying... i miss OAC... {gasp} did i reallly say that? oh crap... my brain is malfunctioning
better stop before a genius gets so affected by my ramblings...
moving on...
eunice

No comments: