Monday, April 10, 2006

It's recess time now... just completed the irritating history work... I HAD 2.4 TODAY... my life is full of regrets. wish i hadn't pigged out, wish i had practiced, or at least trained... BUt i wanna thank the LORD cause i think my asthma's gone. usually i'd be dead tired, and practically fainting after 2.4 but i DIDN't this time. thanks Rach for reminding me how much God has done for me. actually i did faint after 1.6 in primary school. but i guess i'm all over it.hm... i think i'm like way behind in my work cause i've been slacking. my dear Kq can attest to that. i've decided( when was the last time?) to BUCK UP!!! cause i realise that it's not a really good testimony. I guess i'm praying for perseverance, for commitment, for self control and discipline... and diligence. i'm trying to talk less, listen more... tllm... haha... but we all know what's gonna happen after like 2weeks, max... oh well. there goes the bell(seriously) gtg.
eunice rocks(my new surname X)
lalala
confessions of a teenage crapper

No comments: