Monday, April 03, 2006

Dear Lord have your way in me... but i guess i can be real stubborn, real proud... I guess i'm reaching breaking point, when i realise that if i left my life up to me to run, it'd be in ruins. no maybe even worse than that. idon't want to think about it. ifeel like i'm real proud... and i hate myself for it... but at the same time, i don't wanna let pple know the real me. the crazy me... cause they would be scared off... the rash me... the do-everything kinda girl... that's sad ain't it? living a life that's not really your own... the meditative me... the physycological me... i really wonder why we judge pple... can't we all be good friends? But that's too naive... i know... life doesn't work that way... like the way we bitch about pple behind their back... why can't the world be a better place? it's just wishful thinking huh....i guess it all boils down to living a life with GOd ...cos without him... my life would be so useless... i need counseling... i guess:P but i know if i'm still here on earth, there must be a purpose... i just need to figure out what that purpose is... to serve him... to love him... hey. i'm being serious... oh well...
me

No comments: