Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh man... just came back from X-country today... so funny... yeah and I got my 'Red Badge Of Courage" for the unintelligent and uninformed, it means that I bled... and injured myself..blerghs...haha... I LOVE BLOOD ... oops, a BIT too random... but seriously, I kinda think blood is COOL... isn't it??? haha think i sound like a useless sadist... actually all doctos are sadists, therefore sadists are acually SMART people, and when you deduce stuff further, it means that I am SMART! yay! oops.. I have a bad habit of sidetracting. hm...

Now, on a more serious note, at least as serious as I can get, I feel kinda loner in 3/s... cos it's like I dunno how to keep my friends or something like that, or that my mouth shoots off without thinking... I think that's sad cause it makes people hate me... cause I hurt them, and yeah...So, I guess if I have really hurt you people with my careless words, sorry... and don't think I'mweird, even though I know sometimes I am... But, let me be myself. Don't let what you say or think dictate my existence... let me grow and mature in myown time... but guide me along the way...

hm... my piano exam is also like around the corner. I'm VEry SuPer SCAREd... cause I admit, I haven't exactly worked hard yet...okay, maybe I have... just a little bit... but well,the end result is up to Him... and yeah... If his plans say that i'm gonna fail to teach me not to be so arrogant, well, no amount of hard work will change his plans... But i sure pray I'ld pass...

yeah that's all for now...
eunice...the lovely personX))

No comments: