Sunday, June 04, 2006

hey.. this= continuation of my previous posts. I realised that i'm full of shortcomings... I need to change... During the camp I realised that after Christ is my savior, my life has gotta change... a 180 degrees change.... If not, it isn't a true conversion... I realised that I was still easily irritable, easily pissed off, arrogant and messy... I guess, that's not the picture of Christ that I would like to portray

Audrey wants me to type a secret message... I'm not gonna do it. I'm not that type of person. I guess i'm simple. And just not complicated. I'm really straightforward. But that makes people think i'm like a guy. Oh. who the h*** cares. I ain't gonna bother about what other people think. I ain't . But somehow it just affects me. Am I contradicting myself? I know I am.
And btw girls. I'm giving up on him totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay? it's final. For the clueless, just ignore my past sentence.

Ya. and my piano exam went quite fine. Thanks be to GOD. who else could have pulled me through? Cause half the time I was wondering what was going on in camp. Now I know where my priorities are.
But yet..................... I supposed that service has become an altar to me. I seek to glorify myself through it. Or rather, I SEEKED. So yeah I'ma new person. Just, I need reminding too. So ya, I'd appreciate if anyone tell me if i'm becoming: proud arrogant sinful... Ya, in fact people could just point out that i shouldn't be swearing.................. hm... anyway

i guess I forgot to thank people for loving me despite my faults.
and, well, ignore my previous post. I was venting my upsetness. On friday, Audrey and me are gonna sing a song about being good friends. well it's dedicated to the following People.

Lynette, QiXuan, Dionne, Nicole, Rachel Tan, Lack, KaiQi, Steph Kok... yes, and SWEE LENG AND WEI SHAN!

The Girls, Debbie, Charlotte, elaine, claudia, Vicky, Jeanette, Audrey, Annabelle, WenXin, Angela, JUN( I almost missed you out... you didn't exactly had to know that) Chang Yen, Natalie,

Diana Untip Kel

The youth camp comm. Jeanette, Joel Terrence Jun Nigel Andre

Gerbaude: Matthew Daryl Wayne Victoria Chang Yen

The Group leaders of all the groups: Matthew Angela Joachim

You Know, I think I wrote the names of the entire youth group. But I'm really, thankful for la... for all these people, being there for me every single second I'm here.
Yayness
Hm... Pray people, that iwould live up to the commitment that I promised God I would. Pray. Cause If I mentioned your name here, it means you've played a part in my life and I want you to help me okay??? haha

And the debbie in the tag. WHICH DEBBIE ARE YOU???????????????
A bit random sorry.
haha
I'm still myself i've not changed.

No comments: