Monday, February 19, 2007

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. i'm sweet sixteen... i certainly feel OLD!thanks to the people who text me: jiemin, waye shyang, charlotte, melvin, untip, diana, matthew, annabel, angela, and adelin!
THANKS !
thanks to the EXTREMELY SPECIAL PEOPLE who spent the day with me... dionne, lynette, qi xuan, ruiwen, nicole, eileen! you certainly made my day! will always rmb how you guys stayed with me at the marina staircase... and embarassed me by singing happy birthday in front of all the couples:)
thanks to 4S! for your CAKE and song.
thanks to steph, rachelt, and swee leng for your presents
THANKS TO QIXUAN FOR YOUR BOUQUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!
thanks to darling buddies JUN AND DEBBIE for your chocolate
THANKS to liwenn, simin and qianyun for your presents TOO!

i'm one year older, and i've been reflecting... i've done some pretty stupid things before, and i've made my own share of mistakes. NOw, as i proceed into the second phase of my life, i want to let God lead me, and do whatever he desires with me. My decisions, are to be what he wants for me, and my life to reflect his being. My own wish is to always grow in the faith, and grow in my relationship with him'
i'm sixteen. matured. made complete by christ. cherished by friends:) i hope

HAPPY CNY!
haha saw debbie wearing a SKIRT!
that's random;)
basking in my sweet sixteenth self
eunice

No comments: