Friday, February 09, 2007


THANK YOU GOD.THANK YOU SO MUCH...
words can't express how RELIEVED i feel... thanks to kok for listening to me freaking out!
i got a 2 for chinese...ok that's not the best, but for me, it means the WORLD...
esp since chines is my LOUSIEST subject....
and the fact that i have never passed it before...
just realized how much qx means to me....if i have a prob, the first person(after God)that i'd run to would be her....and nette...THANKS A MILLION GUYS!
sigh...cedar days are ending, no more carefree, chor lor, crazy, lunatic times with people who are just like me....makes me feel kinda sad...
ok... i'm trying to update the photos i promised.
and nicole ng...like what i've tried to tell you the wholeday yesterday, IT"S NOT YOUR FAULT!

acting emo...
eileen, ruiwen,dionne,lynette,me,nicole
i think lynette failed!:) you look retarded..
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!
hahaonly 5 more days!

No comments: