Monday, January 21, 2008

erm, so i haven't exactly been updating..
but what with school work and choir and swimming and church
and RESULTS. ahem. which by the way are coming out on thursday.
yeah, i know i mean THURSDAY?????
for goodness sake thats like 2 days after today.
2 days before my time runs out and just desserts are meted out to me

haha
i'm like a goldfish gasping for air.
it's times like this when i realise that i would never be able to"do it all, on our own"
like you know the lyrics from the song chasing cars by, i have no idea who.
wait.
i DO know who
thats how far i've come from the mountain tortoise, to the cave woman to the erm, i'm not quite sure what i am now, but i'm quite certain that it's better than all the other monikers i've been given.

hahaha

thursday.
just faster come, faster shoot, faster die.
GOd help me to trust in you no matter what the outcome.
help me to praise you regardless of what my score.
help me to remmeber that your love is irregardless of the scores and the paper certs.
help me to be a lving testimony for you.

No comments: