Sunday, March 02, 2008

i'm supposed to update. something that i haven't done in a long time...due to no fault of mine:)
okay, actually it is my fault. i've been uber lazy. and busy.
yes, for those who don't know my pain, this is it. I only get to go online 15mins during the week and an hour during the weekend. and it's not that i have strict computer restricting parents, but it's that i simply have NO TIME.
timetimetime.
i need more of it. a lot more.
a lot of things can be solved if i had more time.
but then again, if i really get my wish, i may ask for even more. i guess we're all like that
DE CHUN JING CHI!
haha my chinese rocks can?
it was hilarious. i went out with Og17 for kbox.
and the waitress wanted to take our orders for drinks.
huishan said she wanted plain water.
but the waitress couldn't understand, cos she's a china lady
so i appointed myself spokeperson and atempted to translate gallantly
and i said "ta yao na ge pu tong de shui"
then yunjie started laughing like mad and saying "BAI KAI SHUI!"
oops.
hahah:)
this potato can speak chinese though! and that's pro:)

basically, my brain cells are soaked in choir.
hahaha. choir just floods every moment of my being.
it's getting so bad,
i fall asleep to jap game
and wake up to hainan playing in my head
my brain is seriously going bonkers!
nia and i are spending every moment disecting the songs,
figuring out what we're doing wrongggggggg...
okay, i gotta go

2weeks to ITALY
2weeks of HARD WORK
2weeks of BRAIN CELL KILLINGs.
altos are strong
WILL POWER!

No comments: