Tuesday, March 25, 2008


me and ali with the room KEY!

i'm so proud of myself! eunice the reigning shopping queen of UNNECESSARY stuff!




venice hotel room, with my lovely roomie!us camera geniuses used the timer to take this lovely shot:)



haha! this is in the TOILET.erm not that you can really tell, cos ali and i are sitting on the toilet seats:)haha! i think we look like we're posing for an ad or something:)










heh:)i'm very proud of this photo kay! cos it's super post-cardish. this was like taken on a bus so you can imagine my wonderful photog skills:)













we're on the boat to venice! don't you think my evil twin looks like some refugee escaping on a boat, no offense to the refugees!







another post-cardish picture, courtesy of the EXCELLENT photographer, ahem, me! haha, this is in venice:)














guess where! CHANGI AIRPORT of all the random places. I am actually seating on the luggage if you can't see clearly. and NO i'm not THAT heavy X) clara's just acting, can't you tell?



in the emirates plane! daixi,clara,nia,me!

more pics will come. i promise!

No comments: