Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can you find my brain for me? i seem to have lost it

it's all over...and i don't know if i should be happy or sad, disappointed or whatever

ELAINE YIP, STOP LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right, whatever.
anyway, Cantab is over, and i suppose it wasn't an excellent performance, but i know we put in our best, and we all enjoyed ourselves. at least i did. and the seniors are now all gone.
my brain is not working today. so whatever nice touching little things i wanted to say, i can't express them:)
and that's all because of stupid Chem VA which lasted until 9.30:( i've never stayed in school till so late.then when it was all over, i reached home like at 11pm. by the time i got down to studying for econs, i was so dead tired, but i forced myself awake. anyway, i slept at like 1 plus am.

i was SO STONED. that i only woke up at like 7am. LATE, duh. but basically this is what went thru my mind when my sister came blazing into my room shouting:"it's 7am! it's 7am! we're gonna be late!!!"

eunice's brain" ehhh, 7 am? what has that got to do with me? wait. what day is today? saturday? wait but didn't i have to study for econs test? so that means today i have econs which =to school. is today thursday? then i can leave at 730 right? wait. don't i have PE? that means today is wednesday, which means i have to report at 730, which means..."

and then this is part where i shout verbally:


eunice's mouth:" I'm LATE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I"m LATE! AHHHHHHHHH!"

it took me 5 whole minutes to realise that i was going to be late. and now you know who usually wakes the family up cos my sister was late too.

so i just chiong-ed out of the house and went on the train. I shared the train with working adults who can be the most inconsiderate species of people on earth...
then i reached school and was late for econs lecture, so weighing the marginal cost and benefits, i decided that it was better not to go:)
heh! then i talked to chicken, eugenia and jaime:) what we talked about is for us to know and you to find out!


i'll miss the seniors. every last one of them.

No comments: