Monday, April 21, 2008

Life is butter, melon, cauliflower

i wonder what it's like to have amnesia.
it's almost like getting a 2nd go at life, you know?
it's like you wake up one day with the first half of your life erased from your memory.
you can start all over again
oh sure, there would be pain and all.
but if you're amnesaic, you probably won't even realise.

but then again, why would I even WANT to be amnesaic?
i love my life. I'm glad that this is where God has put me.
and I couldn't have asked for a better location.
or better situation

sheesh.maths test tomorrow. and contrary to popular belief that Nj is a mugger school who can't take jokes, let's get this straight people,
we're FAR from mugger.
serious. i can count on my fingers the number of people in my class who have studied for the test.
actually, i don't think i can count them. it's probably ZERO.
ohh well, maybe it's just my class.
actually, it IS just my class

woMAN, i just realised that i've been contradicting myself for the last 2 statements.

do i really care? Nooooo:)
my life must be pretty sad if i have to answer my own questions!
oh well. the things that are drving me up the wall now
are vans, cars and lorries.
except that they have suction pads on their wheels so they can balance on the walls:)

today was a fun day at school.
laughed NON-stop with sonia, yunjie, and evil twin
actually, it was more like evil twin and i laughing at our stupid jokes
and sonia and yunns laughing at us...
man, chem lectures are so fun.
guess what we learnt today?
how to know when is the right time to copy down whats on the screen!
the hall gets deathly quiet.

oh well.
i just noticed this strange phenomenom.

it's just that choir peeps have this strange sorta affinity for each other_._
(btw, that's a person, lying down and giving the diao face)
it's like we can congregate in the middle of no where!
like in the canteen in the walkway
man, we're way too bonded
we can sense each other from miles.
it's like we have some radar-thing-a-ma-ling
that senses out the choir people.

and we just tend to cheer each other up
just like that.


that doesn'tmean i don't love my class, does it?
cos i do:D

i love how yunn and nia can tahan my unglamness and rubbishness
maybe it's cos i provide them entertainment.
oh well.
i realised that i've said a lot ofoh wells.
and i realised that if i don't stop blogging, i'll never get my PI done...

No comments: