Sunday, April 06, 2008

eunice is not emo:)she just had a randomly RARE quiet moment.which she exploited to think thru certain things i officially declare my hatred for PW as an examinable subject why should they need to TEST us on how well our social and analytical skills are? it don't make any sense.PW is fun and all, but all joy is removed because of the need to hand in papers and the reminder that we're graded on how we perform.Embarking on projects shouldn't be so tough I say.i mean, if you've got a passion for something, then DO IT! don't be restricted by the many laws that the education system has in place. how do they expect entrepreneurs to be borned out of such a system?pfffffft.

i love NJchoir. i have no idea what i'd do if i wasn't in choir. Jc life is so tough, sometimes i feel like just giving up. i know i'm spending too much time in choir.and i know i'm neglecting a lot of stuff. these are sacrifices which i know i'm making, but i'm not sure if all this is worth the sacrifice. i love being in choir cos after a long day at school, being surrounded by people who love the same things as i do is just so heart-warming. and then i stop and think, there are some things we can never do together, cos not all share the same love for God that i and some others have. and then i'll feel guilty. cos i feel that i haven't exactly lived life the way God wants me to live.
i feel like i'm neglecting a lot of things. things that shouldn't be neglected. this is the price i'm paying. but for what? is it really worth it? i'm sacrificing my family, my friends, my spiritual life, my studies (to a certain extent) and all for what?
give me a bit more time and maybe i'll work this out.i guess balance is the key. i need to balance. i need to put in 100 percent for everything, and i guess even the best balancing acts may not take me that far. then what?


man, i am serious. maybe i'm just stressed out. I love the weekends cos i have one whole day to catch up on my work and i'll feel very accomplished!cos i'll look at my gorgeous black notebook and go,"done, done, done, check, check" woohoo!it's like all done:)
i'm stressed.i'm going mental.
but i like pressure.ooh. yes i do.
yeah right.who are you fooling?


AHHH! this is driving me nuts. i'm turning schzophrenic.
MAN!WO-MAN!
save me from myself.i can't bear to watch myself self-destruct.
i'm going to ruin myself...
i'm so disappointed in me. wheres eunice? the one who had the POWER??
i need to be plugged in to God's power.i'm losing grip. and i hate it. i want to be in control of my life. but it.just.keeps.slipping.away.
i guess i can't be in control all the time. maybe i should just live and let live.





i'm not making any sense am I?













AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: