Thursday, June 26, 2008

and the burden rolls away

FInally. the day I've been waiting for...
CTS ARE OVER!

haha:) you get my joy. i shan't talk about the exams cause nothing short of a miracle will give me As. actually, more like a pass. thats why, i've decided that everything is in God's hands. Cause i've already exhausted my own limited abilities.

still, i guess this CTs are kinda like a wake up call for me and my beloved slacker class...i hope promos won't be a repeat of this again. but i won't be surprised if it is. i just hope, next year will be a better year:)

i feel loved:) by my class, by the choir peeps, by FB, by all of you.
i love you guys too. this feeling of love is warm and comfy,snug and ...yeah:)it's an indescribable feeling of love.
i can't believe this.
it's a gift from GOd:D

i love my friends

No comments: