Saturday, June 14, 2008

I came, I saw, I conquered.

very annoying.my pictures keep coming up where i don't want them. can't be bothered to shift them already.so what you have is a luan qi ba zhao post:D

all of us in one lift


heh:)MY SHOP! MY NAME!


some 'artistic' picture my dad took. or at least he claims it to be artistic

practicing english with uni students

with the 2 students at the uni. wanna know why we're laughing like that? cos frederick and stephen were fooling around with the cam.



I'm back! duhh. okay. since this trip is kinda hush hush, i can't post up incriminating photos. all i can say is that this trip has been a really meaningful experience, and i feel like i've grown closer to god, when taken away from the distractions and busyness of a singapore lifestyle. i've also learnt a lot about evangelism, as a part of my life, and not a special structured event. excuse the choppyness in my sentences, but coming home from a 3.5hour flight on SHENZHEN airlines has certainly done some damage to my brain:)eesh. neck cramp...















so. i shall just let the pictures do the talking.















OH. before i left, there was the children's camp at church. where i met some adorable kids! haha. yeah. and there were these 3 really cute girls, who were like K2, yeah. and they told me:"How i wish you could be my mummy!" _._ i was like. ERM. do i look THAT old? then they asked me if i could go and live with them and take care of them. and i was like" sorry darlings, i do have SCHOOL to attend you know?" and they went "HUH? don't bluff! you're working already what!" yeah. and my darling sis jjust stood in the background. laughing her head off. oh well.










THis cute lil' girl is called seraphina.HAHA. nana! you've got a namesake! and shes cuter than you:)















i like eva too:) in fact, shes the best.cos shes the most dong shi one. it's like, she is mischievious, but she knows when to keep her distance












































i hate clingy children


















this. is chloe, one of my wannabe"children"















haha. her again:) couldn't resist. she'sjust too adorable!

dionne. another wannabe kid:)





















ahh. sheesh i'll upload china pictures ANOTHER TIME. stupid me just deleted all of those that i uploaded:)













oh well. i've got nothing to do. might as well upload them now.













being fickle is a women's preorgative:)












me and my sis on a china bus. titus is in the background somehow:) and he looks a bit lost

















me on the phone. one wuliao picture that my sis took. along with her zi lian photos. and yes, i was actually on the phone. to my dad.


















brazillian buffet! haha. see the shock look on my mum's face? yeah. the place reminded me of sonia and voracious:)






ehm,i'm kinda teaching a chinese song. and they understood me! andrew's playing the guitar, and my sis is trying not to laugh at the last minute actions that i'm making up on the spot










haha.emily and andrew sparring. so totally imbar:)









OH. and we ate like MACs EVERYDAY. sheesh. but their macs is cheap la.just that. i'm really tired of burgers now. no more KAP for me, i hope!
haha
\
really tired. tomorrow got a 10k run up mount faber. hope i wake up. hopw i don't die halfway

No comments: