Monday, December 29, 2008

HAHA(: many random photos that will tell of my very busy hectic week before and during christmas!

thanksgiving 2008: we all dressed up except for UNTIP(: who complained that we didn't tell her that we were going to dress up to take photos(: poor crazy auntie! we still love you the same in your colourful striped shirt! hahaha(:

oh, and i'm the one in the blue bubble dress and my beloved BOOTS




christmas 2008: the first generation of sparkers, or rather, the younger gen who want to take a photo without the oldies! i looked like keira knightley from pirates! except obviously i don't have her stunning good looks(: or exotic features. but i like myself just the way i am!




christmas 2008: this is sparkers with the older gen(: if you can't tell who they are...they are the 3 lovely ladies infront who could actually pass off as one of our age, not in terms of their looks (duh)but in terms of their youthful spirit and attitude! pity the camera doesn't capture that!


christmas 2008: the young ones again...


vic, me, JUN, DEBBIE, audrey,bel,wenx,angela,jeanette

christmas 2008: bel and me both in white and brown!





CAROLLING 2008: thats was really really fun and cool!
erm...shall elaborate another time!
i'm, ahem, double checking my math answers from km...if you know what that means!


Dad's birthday! at swensons... this is before eating


and this is after the meal!

i shall do my thanksgiving post another time. the call of maths homework beckons.

JL will be SO proud of me-.-


















No comments: