Monday, December 22, 2008

missing: photos

somehow! blogger! doesn't! let! me! upload! my! photos!

yikes!

back from sunway, had a wonderful time eating and playing and eating and playing with the teohhhhss
took like 700 plus plus plus photos, all of which i am unable to upload, due entirely to NO fault of mine. its either 1, bill gate's fault, 2 mr blogger's fault, or 3 the fujitsu people's fault.

anyway, we went to 2 theme parks, 1 indoor and 1 outdoor(:
cosmo's world and sunway lagoon...i actually sat the 360 rollercoster, just to make my dad stop bugging me for being a scaredy cat. which, for your information, I am not! at sunway, did the 360 viking, which was really scary cos they suspend you in mid-air, with a long long long pause, before you come crashing down. yeah, so it was like, "when are we going downnnnnn??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and we did this tomahawk thing, that also revolves you around 360 degrees...almost fell out of my seat!

in cosmos, we went to the haunted house, and i think it's a total psycology thing, cos i was screaming the whole time and they weren't even allowed to touch me! but it was the set up lah that freaked me out. the way the guide kept laughing manically... elaine and I kept yelling and dragging our feet(: it's the environment! not us! hahaha

we ate like really really good food! we ate dim sum on the first day, sushi buffet, turkish kebab, cantonese restaurant, etc etc...

anyway, i had the time of my life, though i did miss all those back in Singapore!

No comments: