Thursday, June 08, 2006

lalala... i'm back
OKAY, i shall talk about all those people who i need to talk about...
Basically, i'll be talking about the people i need to thank, and that includes three major people namely:
ME MYSELF and I

nononono, just kidding...
I'm not THAT egotistic RIGHT???
haha

THE CAMP COMMITTEE
Terrence... even though you didn't want any accolades, here's one for you cause you certainly deserved it... you were the best man! even though you weren't exactly in the comm, you were there every single meeting, making sure we were doing our kob and clearing after the many mistakes we committed...
(note to all: if there seems to be a lot of mistakes, it's cause this compuer's weird!)
joel... CHAIRMAN... the guy who had to take on the most roles. especially when we didn't complete our job... I admire your limitless supply of energy, and the fact that you didn't complain even when at times you had to play secretary and treasurer and file and log and... you get the picture... I thank God for you... when God chose you, he certainly made a great choiuce

Andre... commandant... okay, one of the most regular when it comes to serving God... thanks for the encouragement brother... and even though many people don't exactly get you at times... you've always tried your best to influence others...the right way... ya, don't be too caught up with the need to fit in cause you're FINE as you are... CHILL MAN...( that is a ommand not a suggestion...X)

JEANETTE! your games are FABULOUSLY FANATICAL.. haha, thanks for the effort... which I know must be a lot... even though I did get kinda upset with you for not attending meetings, I've learnt to be more TOLERANT, and ya... thanks for staying up so late in the night tochat with me even though you were already very tired, and you didn't exactly wan to listen to the topic that I was rattling on aboutX))haha... ready for next year's camp? :))

Jun, my dear, dear,dear friend... you know what I'm gonna say buddy... The most absent comm member... yet the most concious.... (what's wrong with this keyboard?) Anyway, thanks for your time and energy and that despite the fact that you're just a new child of GOD, your heart of service makes you so readily available...

and NIGEL... sorry for being the bad-tempered kid that i was... sorry, I wasn't exactly thinking... wellya... not that I do that very often...:)) hm...but still, thanks for being the best log person I knew... not that I know many...
haha gotta go...........................................

No comments: