Thursday, June 22, 2006

we LOOK good
The darlings from Sparkers
Bad hair days...
hello.... Recognise these photos??? okay, maybe you don't
cause these pics were taken like a gazillion years ago...
Fine, in February...
Sorry i took so long to find them...
your "beloved" camera person will promise to be more
RESPONSIBLE
in the future...
haha
actually, I have more for your viewing pleasure...
but I was laughing so hard when I took them
that it turned out kinda BLURR...
so i thought I shouldn't give you all a bad time trying to stare
hm... but if any of you all feel insulted cause
of your face,
tell me, I'll crop your face out.
haha
hm... if you've read my running commentary on japan..
aargh... can't post pictures of them... but never mind...
they don't need pictures to let the world know that they are good
hm...I guess i have strong national pride
and strong continent pride
I am proud of my heritage
and for whatever reason will hope that my side of the world gets glory
and honor
Perhaps that is a fault.
hm...
must go home to think this through
But i'm also very proud of my inheritance as a child of the King
I think people who only preach Christ's love
and leave out his death are killing him all over again
Christ's death and resurrection are the essentials of the christian's belief.
Praise him.
cause he deserves it.
he does not need it from you,
cause if he wanted to,
he could make everyone believers at this instant.
he didn't.
so that you and I may experience his love
he gave us a choice.
Let us choose.

No comments: