Monday, May 19, 2008

hair today, gone tomorrow

i took a daring leap of faith today.


I CHOPPED OFF MY HAIR!

thats a bit of an exaggeration actually.
i sent myself to the hairdresser's and got it chopped there.
that way, it's not my fault that it turned out in this fashion! heh.
but actually, it's not too bad. i actually like it.plus. it was done by a novice, so eunice the maganimous had just sacrificed her crowning head of glory for some novice hair-cutter to get a bit of experience.
oh well.
it could have been worse.
i just realised how THICK my hair is. cos i was like reading my reader's digest while the guy kept snipping. and then after a while i was thinking...i've read finish my mag, so by right he should be done...
but nooooooooooooo. he wasn't.
then i happened to stare at my lap. man. i saw a pool of hair staring back at me.
i didn't dare to look at the floor. all i can say is i left the hairdressers' flooded with hair. like everywhere.
and i happened to be the only one in the shop.

yesyesyes evil twin, i've thought everything over already, and i'm FINE. it's just that eunice the famous has been so busy, she hasn't updated the shift in her mindset on her blog.so here it is.
i'm FINE:D
i just thought things over, and contrary to Ja's advice (which is bordering on the line of rubbishness and making abstract sense) i've decided to 'resurrect' my optimistic nature. that disappeared about the time i joined NJ. heh. oh well. i see the good in every situation, and i believe that there's something good that will come out from every experience.
i love my friends:)
i couldn't be bothered to type out a whole long list of who i love and for what reason. the fact is, i've got lotsa other stuff to do. so just know that, if you're my friend, i love you, i really do, from the bottom of this lazy heart of mine:)

No comments: