Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i don't quite get you

i realised that my blog post titles tend to be the same as my msn nicks
this just proves that eunice is not dysfunctional, contrary to popular belief. and that she does not have an identity crisis.

oh well

today's practice was disappointing. and i know that a lot of it may be my fault.i've been doing self-reflecting. and i think i need to tune myself and FOCUS. yesyesyes.GO EUNICE

the holidays are here. and they are a LIE.sheesh. my whole holiday is booked and spent. i feel like it's not even a break. seriously i need a break.my life is going past me at a rate thats too fast for me to comprehend.

my mum says that i'm too complicated a person. that i should think simple. yeah.i guess thats my problem. i keep looking at the larger picture. the more difficult problems, that i miss out all the nitty-gritty details that make up the whole thing


stupid Bio VA! what kind of marking scheme is this, can somebody explain? eesh. it's like 10 questions, and then i make ONE single mistake. should be 9/10 right? but NOOOO. it's 8/11??????
can somebody please explain? cos it's not making sense???
at least it should be 9/11?
hello? it's 2% of my bio grades.


heh. thats actually not a lot. i also dunno why i so ji dong.



this post has no head no tail:)



bye Haocheng. i will miss you lots:)
bye manuel i'll miss you lots too:)



eunice is in no mood to write mushy goodbye stuff. so she shall delay it yet again. can't help it. i still feel cheated!

okay. so. i promise i'll write nice sweet stuff another time. when this cheated heart of mine has healed.

No comments: