Sunday, July 27, 2008

1800-DIAL-A-PLUMBER

I walked a mile with Pleasure,
She chatted all the way,
But she left me none the wiser,
For all she had to say.

I walked a mile with sorrow,
And ne'er a word said she;
But, oh, the things I learned from her
When Sorrow walked with me.
~Robert Browning Hamilton

no, i didn't write that piece:) though i wish i would have thought of it
it's quite deep and meaningful, eh?
but if i were to write it, i'd have been dead by now-.-

sonia says my posts are either lame, or emo.
I BEG TO DIFFER!
i'm just deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. thats all
i think a little bit more than most people,
and a LOT more than sonia:P

we're going to start chiong-ing as a choir again, soon.
CONGRATS HC CHOIR! you guys did misslim and singapore proud.
and though i can't say that we achieved the same results,
I know we did our best already,
and the circumstances were different for both.
so, there really is no point in comparing.
it will only result in negative feelings.
the important thing is to learn.
let every experience be a learning journey

haha. I sound so sophisticated:)
that only happens when i'm alone i realise.
when i'm with other people, it's as though my brain moves slower than my mouth
thats NOT because my brain is slow.
it's cause my mouth is faster;)

I'm doing CIP for National Day EVE
it's quite a pointless exercise, really.
150,000 plus students and volunteers holding hands around the north estate
it's suppose to be a shape of a heart.
but unfortunately, they were short of people,
so they SQUASHED the heart!!!!!!
how sad.
so now, we're standing in the shape of....
an unidentified stagnant object.

my nose is running like it has it's own agenda.
maybe thats it's idea of fun
it's certainly not amusing.
not to me at least.
grrr.it's flowing non-stop.
how frustrating.
i need a plumber, 1800-DIAL-A-PLUMBER.

i just had a random thought
it's strange how when you hang out often with a person,
you start adopting that person's lingo
and mannerisms
it's the monkey-see-monkey-do phenomenom
it's like we're trying to find a common ground.


i just had another random thought
could a person ever say the same thing too many times?
could a person ever count all the stars in the sky?
could a person ever count the teeth of an alligator?
could a person ever know how many more years a tree has left to live?
could a person ever know when the dead sea died?
If my nose keeps dripping, would i ever become dehydrated?
could a person ever ask too many questions?

how much is too much?



haha:) i'm inquisitive. i need to ask questions that i will never know the answers too.
and i need to answer them.





The dew of compassion is a tear~Lord Bryon.

No comments: