Monday, August 04, 2008

candy for the eyes, distraction for the soul

oh man.
my title has got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my post

yesterday was the worst 852 ride of my life!
there was this H*J* guy (school has been hidden to protect juvenile identities)
who was TALLER than me.
he sat beside me on the bus.
AND the worst part was the he was so insistent, on sleeping on MY shoulders~!!!!
AHEM. if you're taller than me, it makes NO sense to lie on MY shoulders! especially cause i'm way way way shorter.
it just makes me feel jealous of your height-.-

okay. i know how it is to lie on a person's shoulder
cause when you're asleep you just cannot control the nodding of your head
dionne, Qx can attest to my inability on 853
sonia and Yj can tell you what happens during lecture time.

BUT still. it was uncomfortable!
especially since his head is SO HEAVY!
now i know why the above unmentioned school has such smart students
their heads are so heavy, it must have a wealth of knowledge there.

okay. and now i can't stand guys who pepper their heads with GEL
i mean, save the environment, yeah?
and plus, when you unintentionally lie on somebody else's shoulder,
at least that person doesn't have to deal with your HAIR sticking into her face!
oh man. if i have an outbreak of pimples,
it is totally HIS FAULT!
pffffffffffffffffffft.
that was a long loud sigh i've repeated this story like at least to 10 people
and yet, i still get agitated.
HE deprived me of my sleep on the bus okay?
and caused my NECk to be super sore!
cause i simply couldn't lift my head up. that was the extent of his lying down
rmb, he's TALLER than me, he obviously cannot land nicely on my shoulder, so he overshot and landed into my face
talk about uncomfortable

the WORST part.
was that i couldn't do anything.
cause we were facing the ENTIRE bus.
if i were to slap him like a wanted to, i would have disgraced our school-.-
and not to mention, myself.
so i bore with it
for the entire 48 minutes!


okay. sonia says this is getting a bit long. i shall not grouse about this any longer.












erm. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THE DISCLAIMER!

No comments: