Saturday, August 30, 2008

pulling an iris

as usual, my busy busy life goes on. but i've got no pictures to show until some kind person passes them to me!

as of now, i'm rocking this place.i'm at a chalet called the chevrons
it's in JURONG.yeah. it's totally private cos there are like only 6 units.
yet, it's not ulu:)
c'mon. this place is fitted with free wireless. plus a flat-screen LCD tv

this is the life man!


oh well. teacher's day just over.made me feel pretty nostalgic for secondary school. met up with nette, rach, steph and yang. it's been ages since we've met up as a whole group.the fact that swee and pat weren;t there was all too obvious- you guys, we missed you okay?
anyway, we went to fish and co. to eat.
all of us changed into cedar uni. and it was JUST like the past.
with me making my less than funny jokes and random comments, yang being the nice girl, rach shutting me up and scolding me, nette ganging up with her against me, steph looking 'regal' but clueless in her qian-jin-xiao-jie ness.
and all of us just having fun together.
again.


then steph left with her prince charming to go see the doctor. while the rest of us tried to figure out how to take a nice picture with all of us inside.
basically, we kept trying to look for ulu spots. but the minute we got there, a whole Gaggle of people would enter and 'un-ulufy' the place. yeah, so to preserve our decent self-image, we would leave. basically, i think we visited ALL of the toilets in paragon and taka-.-



BEFORE ALL THAT....
we had a FAILED teacher's day celebrations in NJ.
maybe it's cos we've all had pretty cool TDC in secondary schools, so this change of atmosphere was a bit chilly.
it was pretty dead.
other than the part where some guy acted as batman and joker.
the joker was so good, even someone like me who hasn't even watched the movie thinks his good and pretty true to script!
we had a FAILED aces day.
well at least for my class who adopted the trademark stone pose.
it was quite funny to see other classes so enthu about the whole event, while our dear dear class just stood by as though nothing important was happening.
well, actually. nothing important was happening,
but thats beside the point
so, we turned to taking photos; plenty of them!
then we all changed into sec school uni.
and took, more pictures!
none of which are with me-.-


a bit tired now, considering that i'm listening to a sermon, msn-ing and blogging at the same time.
that explains my lack of coordination:)






promos promos promos.
i hate it.
but i'll still mug for it.
08S17 strives not to be the no bar class again.
it's really affecting me, how hard the class is working

i'll work hard too.
i'll try not to let anyone down,
least of all, myself

No comments: