Monday, August 11, 2008

in the middle of CHI and ZAO

erm. i'll replace CHI and ZAO with chinese characters when i get to use the com with chinese characters...

This is my personaility thing-a-ma-jig
http://youniverse.com/personality/feedback/fa0c0e6b27e06c4960dd2b394c39f537

haha. must say it's pretty accurate. cause it uses pictures not words
and the pictures are pretty cool too!





i wanted to blog nice and long for national day,
but blogger spoiled my mood
and all i have right now to say
is it doesn't do me any good.


haha. another failed attempt at rhyming.
i had two others.


something along the lines of...

my tooth fell out today
it wasn't the tooth fairy who took it away,
with her pixie dust and magic stuff
i wouldn't be in pain

my tooth fell out today
it was the dentist who took it away
with his drill and hammer and huge chain saw,
i headed straight for the door


yeah. thats another bad poem
i would call them limericks, but since i'm no lit student, i shan't classify them into something they're probably not.

there was another one about,
i plucked my teeth on a thursday
i couldn't have chosen a worse day
for this very reason,
my world is now frozen
and my pain it eats me in person!


-.-




so, since i'm going to cut short a long post, i shall just end off with my national day greeting

CHEERS, SINGAPORE
and thanks for the holiday!

No comments: