Monday, November 10, 2008

Ignoble, Infamous, Irresistable.

I need something useful to do.

Like seriously, soon.

For those who actually have heard me gripe about this, I'm a person-in-action kind. I NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or at least, something to do. restlessness is not my buddy.

speaking of buddies, yunjie has just flown the coop to vietnam! The land of smiles.
no, wait. that's thailand. i've never professed to be a geog expert.

hmmm. I feel like i'm wasting my time, when i could be out there saving the world or somethign.
or at least find something useful to do, which totally does not include HOUSEHOLD CHORES!
I want to learn dancing(: like some cool exotic dance. like the flamenco. unfortunately, coaches and instructors are rare in singapore. though allicia has agreed to go with me, ONCE i've found a trainer-.-

that in itself is a difficulty.

i want to learn a language too...maybe i should pick up on the hebrew that I've been procrastinating. Unfortunately, i get bored easily. and language study requires a whole chunk of patience which... no, i'm not going to say i don't have it. all i'm goin to say is that it is still being developed in me. like, 'eunice the patient' under progress kinda thing.

maybe i should fill my time with choir stuff....NAH. I'm ALREADY filling my time with choir stuff.. it's like taken control of my hols. "hey eunice you wanna go out?" "nope, sorry got choir!"
not that i'm not enjoying it. there must be something else i can do for a change...


this is one totally bored person talking. and I have TWO MONTHS of holidays! that I do not want filled with HOMEWORK, REVISION, or HOUSEHOLD CHORES.
maybe a bit won't hurt though. but i really should learn to relax....

No comments: